Hello all,

My name is Mariana Zechini and I am one of Dr. Bernard K. Mean's students
at Virginia Commonwealth University. I am a senior this year and am working
on an honors thesis where I am studying the applications of 3D technology
to zooarchaeology by scanning the faunal remains that we have in the
Virtual Curation Laboratory at VCU. The members of my honors thesis
committee include Dr. Bernard K Means and Dr. Amy Rector-Verrelli of VCU,
as well as Dr. Elizabeth Moore of the Virginia Museum of Natural History.

I am sending out a short six question survey about the potential use of 3D
imaging in zooarchaeology and how helpful it may be. If it's not too much
trouble, I would appreciate it if everyone could take a few moments to fill
it out. It shouldn't take long and it would really help my research!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/P6LJYG9

Thanks in advance,
Mariana Zechini