Hi,

I'm having some difficulty understanding what I should be able to see as a
tutor in WebPA. We're running Version: 2.0.0.10 [lti] at the University of
Edinburgh and access via Blackboard Learn 9 (service pack 11). There are 3
that are confusing me:

1. What forms should I see when I create a *new* assessment? Under "List
Forms" I see none. Under "Clone Forms" I seem to see a list of forms from
all WebPA instances in courses in which I'm enrolled as an instructor in
Learn. If I go to "Import Forms" and try to import a form which exists in
the clone forms list (but doesn't exist in my "List Forms" list) then I get
a message saying that "You already have this form in your forms list".

My confusion is between what the "List Forms" list is and what the "Clone
Form" list is. (I hope that question makes sense?). The former appears to be
a local list and the latter a global list, but that's not very clear.

2. I have two assessments in a WebPA that have been marked and transferred
back to Learn - one ended on 23rd Aug and the other on 9th Sept.. I can see
both of these on the "transfer grades" page. However, under "my assessments"
> "Marked" I can only see the one that ended on 9th Sept ... I can't see the
other one under "Marked", or any other tab. I assume I should be able to see
all "Marked" assessments, whether they've had grade transferred or not?

3. It may be related to the last question ... but, I'm wondering how
"Academic year to display" works on these assessment screens. In some I've
created recently it says "2012/13" and in others it says "2013/14". Are
these session dates fed from Learn or are they coming from the WebPA
database?

And one final thing ... is anyone else getting a "requested document was not
found on this server" if you try clicking on the "Import Forms" button from
the "Clone Forms" page? The correct URL seems to be:

https://www.webpa.is.ed.ac.uk/tutors/forms/import/

However, the link from the "Clone Form" page is:

https://www.webpa.is.ed.ac.uk/tutors/forms/clone/import/

I assume the second link is wrong?

Any help with these issues would be gratefully received,

Stuart Nicol
eLearning Advisor
USD Learning Services
University of Edinburgh
e: [log in to unmask]
t: 515 680

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.