Join us this October and November as we bring some amazing new workshops to you, as well as returning favourites!
http://bit.ly/Autumn2013All

BRAND NEW: Digital Storytelling Masterclass BTEC Certificate

Date: Tuesday 15th – Thursday 17th October 2013
Location: Netskills, Newcastle University
More info: http://bit.ly/14VFrdP

Discover how digital technology can help you become a skilful storyteller at this fun and immersive workshop in Newcastle.

You’ll learn how stories are constructed and gain the skills to combine images and sound to grab people’s attention with a truly affecting story. Over three days our trainers will take you through the whole process from writing a script to producing a video. You’ll also find out how to capture or find images that help your story truly resonate with your audience.

This workshop is suitable for anyone who is looking to develop their own skills in storytelling and digital media. It will also prepare attendees to develop these skills in others. It will appeal to people interested in enhancing teaching and learning, working with community groups or communicating more effectively and persuasively with an audience.

Throughout October and November 2013 we will also be offering limited places on Online Podcasting, Online Instructional Design, Web Design and Screencasting workshops amongst others!

Early bird prices are available for all workshops. For full details, visit our workshop programme page:  http://bit.ly/Autumn2013All

Hope to see you soon!