Dear Colleagues,

Time flies! The deadline for our special collection on 100 years of Krazy Kat is quickly approaching (1 October 2013).

The call for papers can be found here:

http://goo.gl/XCHTCk

The Comics Grid: Journal of Comics Scholarship is an open peer-review Open Access journal published by researcher-led publisher Ubiquity Press.

We believe in increasing access to quality research and publication, and as such we have a no-questions-asked APC waiver policy.

University College London (UCL) and Bangor University have signed up to our journal publisher’s institutional membership scheme. This commitment guarantees that UCL and Bangor will cover all publication charges for articles submitted by their staff or students.

You can  find more about our submission process here: http://www.comicsgrid.com/about/submissions.

If you are interested but would need more time, please do drop us a line to [log in to unmask]

Best regards,

Dr Ernesto Priego
Lecturer in Library Science, City University London
http://epriego.wordpress.com/  @ernestopriego
Editor-in-Chief, The Comics Grid: Journal of Comics Scholarship http://www.comicsgrid.com/
Call for submissions: 100 Years of Krazy Kat: http://www.comicsgrid.com/announcement/view/1
Subscribe to the Comics Grid Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/iOYAj