On Aug 28, 2013, at 3:55:09 PM, "Rowdy Yates" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From:[log in to unmask]>">"Rowdy Yates" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:[EFTC] EFTC Conference News
Date:August 28, 2013 3:55:09 PM EDT
To:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Dear Colleagues

< /div>
Some good news for you. The EFTC Conference in Prague has updated their website. You will now be able to download the complete programme from the website (in PDF format):

It looks like its going to be a really, really good one!  Make sure you're there!!

Rowdy Yates
Senior Research Fellow
Sc ottish Addiction Studies
University of Stirling

http://www.dass.stir.ac.uk/sections/showsection.php?id=4

http://www.drugslibrary.stir.ac.uk

http://roryyates.bandcamp.com - Wrestling With Demons: Four Songs of Addiction & Recovery

The University of Stirling has been ranked in the top 12 of UK universities for graduate employment*.
94% of our 2012 g raduates were in work and/or further study within six months of graduation.
*The Telegraph
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.
ROWDY

SORRY TO BE A BURDEN, BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE FROM EFTC (MARTIN OR HELENA) AS TO HOTEL CONFIRMATION OR LOGISTICS.

WILL ARRIVE MONDAY MORNING ABOUT 10 AM . PLEASE ADVISE.

WITH GRATITUDE