From: WLCG Office <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: T2 Reliability & Availability - August 2013
Date: 9 September 2013 15:33:39 GMT+01:00
To: "project-wlcg-cb (Members of the WLCG CB)" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "project-lcg-gdb (LCG - Grid Deployment Board)" <[log in to unmask]>, "sam-support (SAM support)" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear all,

The draft T2 reliability & availability report for August is now available at:

Please verify your data and send comments to WLCG Office by 18 Sept.

All requests for re-computation must be sent via GGUS within 10 calendar days of this e-mail being sent. Further details here.

Kind regards,
Cath

WLCG Office
IT Dept - CERN