Hi Kashif,

I am seeing these glitches again today, Does problem still there.

Cheers
Govind

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 2:18 PM, Kashif Mohammad <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Emyr

There was a problem with Imperial WMS and all the jobs going through it were failing with ‘no compatible error’ . I removed Imperial WMS from nagios configuration an hour ago and it should be OK with next round of test.

Cheers

Kashif

From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Emyr James
Sent: 30 August 2013 13:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Periodic Nagios glitches

Hi,

We are getting periodic red items appearing in nagios.

The test failing is

org.sam.CREAMCE-JobSubmit-/ops/Role=lcgadmin

The message showing in nagios is

CRITICAL: [Waiting->Cancelled [timeout/dropped]] 'BrokerHelper: no compatible resources'. https://wmslb01.grid.hep.ph.ic.ac.uk:9000/_I6mQtyayXXg-7yCcgB3Fw

We also only have 28 jobs running and none queueing despite having plenty of spare capacity.

Does anyone have any ideas what might be causing this or any suggestions on where to start looking to troubleshoot it ?

Cheers,

Emyr