Hi Steve,

I've recently (last week!) upgraded to EMI 3 APEL and it was a bit
awkward, primarily being that it was obvious (at least not to me) that I
now needed to setup the parser separately on the CREAM CE - yaim was
having nothing to do with it :( However, after that and figuring out the
appropriate settings for the configs of client and parser, it seemed to
work OK. The only main bit of config was making sure a mysql instance
was up and setup appropriately.

Having said that, my first data has yet to make it to accounting, though
the logs are showing no errors :)

Thanks,

Mark