Hi All,

I've just upgraded all my workers, CREAM CE and Torque to SL/EMI3 and
I'm having some problems with Atlas pilot jobs. One set of workers seem
to run OK but another set (C6145s) are failing. I'm not certain yet as
to whether this is due to the hardware difference or if something
happened this morning across the board and I'm just seeing jobs
submitted to the one set of hardware, but anyway: Has anyone seen this
error before?

Put error:
dURbG2oH/pilot3/Panda_Pilot_17710_1378562887/PandaJob_1924520887_1378562993/hs_err_pid11195.log
/usr/bin/voms-proxy-info: line 36: 11195 Aborted java
$VOMS_CLIENTS_JAVA_OPTIONS -cp $VOMSCLIENTS_CP $VOMSPROXYINFO_CLASS "$@"|

This is all I seem to be able to get as the logs aren't transferred. Can
anyone shed light on this??

Note that the same puppet scripts were used for both sets of machines
and they look the same as far as I can tell. I've also transferred a
proxy and used voms-proxy-info without issue as root...

Thanks!

Mark

P.S. a typical job is:
http://panda.cern.ch/server/pandamon/query?job=*&jobsetID=45920958&user=gangarbt&days=1