Installation instructions for FIVE is on the webpage that describes the program. There is no manual, but the basic functions are rather intuitive.

peak_nii is available from www.martinos.org/~mclaren/ftp/Utilities_DGM

There are some example files of the parameter settings as well. If you need help with programming, I'd ask someone in your lab or department.

I've attached the beta version of the manual.

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School
Website: http://www.martinos.org/~mclaren