From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Jewgeni Kegeles <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 23 September 2013 16:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] Question regarding BMS: BMS.DCM.rfx.F vs. BMS.DCM.rfx.model.g_post

Dear DCM Experts,

after performing BMS I'm going to look at the individual results (which
model won individually for each subject). In the BMS.mat file there are
2 matricies comprising individual model evidences:

     (1) BMS.DCM.rfx.F
     (2) BMS.DCM.rfx.model.g_post

Since the model ranking between (1) and (2) is not always the same (e.g.
according to g_post the individual winner model for Subject 1 is the
model #2, but the minimal value in BMS.DCM.rfx.F for this subject got
the model #3). So I'm wondering what should be used to identify
individual winner model: BMS.DCM.rfx.F or BMS.DCM.rfx.model.g_post?

Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!