Elena,

There are three issues:
(1) zero should be zeros.
(2) I'd double check the column order. Subject is usually the very last set
of columns.
(3) Most importantly, even though the contrast will run, it is not a valid
contrast. Any paper reporting between-subject effects (e.g. group
differences [group*condition effects are okay]) in a flexible factorial
design with repeated measures should be sent back to the authors to be
reanalyzed properly. For a full explanation of why its invalid to look at
the group main effects or overall group differences, please see my other
posts on the topic.

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School