Hi SPM buddies,

I've run into a problem setting up the contrast manager for betas generated by FIR basic function.

I have 24 sessions, within each session there are 9 trials corresponding to 9 conditions. for each trial, I used FIR to split the timecourse into 8 time bins. For each session, I also have 6 motion correcting betas. I ran them all sessions together, getting 1 SPM.mat file, containing (9*8+6)*24 betas. When I set up the contrast manager to get T value for each beta, the contrast manager does not accept any number other than 0 (e.g., I tried 0001)
Can someone help me with this?

Thanks a lo!!
Best
--