I very appreciate your help,  Helmut.

But I still have quite a lot of confusion...
1. Using "One-way ANOVA - within subject" definition I add "subject" field (scans, conditions): do I treat this "subject" field  a subject (by adding 13 times, number of my subjects) or as contrast (by adding 5 times, number of my contrasts)? Then I use F-contrast? I tried, but it seems to be invalid.
2. I did not quite understand your easiest solution with single-subject contrast. I already have a 1-st level t-contrast, which are reflected by my con* files. So, what are the contrasts [1], [0 1] etc that you propose?

Thanks again.