From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Bahar Bahar <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 01 September 2013 11:07
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] equivalent current dipole

Hi Dear all,

I am working on ERP data and I want to solve inverse problem using SPM.
I have choose VB-ECD method for this. I have studied some tutorial documents and the original paper, but non of them has explained about the prior's (location variance and moment prior variance) definition. Can any one help me about this please?

Best regards,
Bahar