Ah … Mindwalk … GREAT movie, great software!
I still use it occasionally, very handy when trying to identify a city's main structure fast.

Ask Lucas Figueiredo

----

On Sep 19, 2013, at 7:40 PM, Candis Haak <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Space Syntax Community,
Would anyone be able to direct me to a functioning link for downloading Mindwalk? The links ending in .br do not seem to currently be working.
In addition, does anyone have access to or has anyone seen a guide/manual for JASS - in English or Swedish? I don't speak Swedish but I would consider putting a document through Google Translate if I needed to.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers,
Candis