From: Sidney-Spenser Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hannibal Hamlin
Sent: 13 September 2013 19:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Sidney funeral roll

That's a great idea, Anne. I remember the Folger using a physical replica of the roll in the exhibition hall, but it would be fun to have online. And on the Folger website it might be less likely to disappear.

While I'm speaking to Sidney-Spenser folk, I was just talking with a student about Wyatt's poem to his falcon "Lucks." I'm sure somebody can tell me what function the bells serve in falconry? You put them on the bird, yes? (They're actually available at online falconry sites!)

Many thanks,

Hannibal