This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.
---------------

Hello,

Just a gentle reminder to everyone that if you are planning on sending
something out on the SHCG list, please make sure your attachments are
relatively small. Many of us have restrictions on the size of mail
coming into our inbox and it would be a shame if messages didn't get
through to those of us with strict council limits!

Many thanks,

Catherine

(SHCG Web Editor and Email List Coordinator)

Catherine Newley

Curator of Collections (Post Medieval to Contemporary)

Museum of St Albans | Hatfield Road | St Albans | AL1 3RR
Telephone: 01727 819580 or Mobile: 07789 615001

Please note that I work away from my desk in the museum store on
Wednesdays and Thursdays.

www.stalbansmuseums.org.uk <http://www.stalbansmuseums.org.uk>

www.stalbans.gov.uk <http://www.stalbans.gov.uk>

****Disclaimer****

The information in this message should be regarded as Private and is
intended for the addressee only unless explicitly stated.
If you have received this message in error it must be deleted and the sender
notified.
The views expressed in this message are personal and not necessarily
those of St Albans City and District Council unless explicitly stated.
Please be aware that emails sent to or received from St Albans City and
District Council may be intercepted and read by the council.
Interception will only occur to ensure compliance with council policies or
procedures or regulatory obligations, to prevent or deter crime, or for the
purposes of essential maintenance or support of the email system.

Please note that the Council does not accept service by e-mail

The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST