Hi All

What do you call the local liaison within your organisations departments that liaises with you on records management and eDRM issues?
I have heard numerous things 'records assistant', 'departmental records manager' and my personal favourite (and most grandiose) 'configuration librarians'.

Best wishes

Craig Alexander Moore

PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any attachments are confidential and intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.
It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not read, copy, distribute, discuss or take any action in reliance upon it.
If you have received this information in error, please destroy it and inform me on +44(0) 20 72420082 as soon as possible. Thank you.