Why the Term Governance for SharePoint is Overhyped
I wish I had a quarter for every time the words “governance” and “SharePoint” were used in the same sentence — I’d be pretty darn rich right now. But I’d be an unhappy millionaire.

Why? Because I believe the term governance is so overhyped when it comes to SharePoint that all we seem to do is talk about the concept of “governance” and not about the solutions required to solve the problems it is supposed to deal with.

http://bit.ly/162zUNm

Source: http://www.cmswire.com/cms/information-management/why-the-term-governance-for-sharepoint-is-overhyped-022414.php
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/162zUNm+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web: http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar
For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]