Hi Sinéad,

I must agree with Ellie, ones relationship with a particular supervisor might be completely different compared with another student. I feel this also depends completely on the project and probably a of other factors. I like your idea but don't think the logistics will work.

However, these are my own opinions. Keep well.

Best

Kevin