Final point: not everyone browses the web with JavaScript enabled.
Your site, however, does not degrade gracefully. I would suggest
addressing that, either by implementing graceful degradation, or
better still, by doing away with the JavaScript entirely, since the
usage of JavaScript that I noticed within the site seemed to me to be
unnecessary.

Regards,

Sam

On 26/09/2013, Sam Kuper <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Also, your website says that "roller coasers" need to be "fast but
> able to break quickly". In other words, your site has (some amusing)
> typos.
>
> Regards,
>
> Sam
>
> On 26/09/2013, Sam Kuper <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> On 25/09/2013, Mathigon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>> Mathematics is the underlying language of Nature and the universe.
>>
>> This is a somewhat controversial assertion.
>>
>>> [...]
>>> Please email us if you think there is anything important we missed, or
>>> if
>>> you have any other ideas!
>>
>> See above.
>>
>> Regards,