John et al

Re: Maths Slams - surely there's nothing to stop you from going along to a
Science Slam and doing a set about mathematics? That puts maths in its
rightful place, alongside the rest of science, where it can inform and
interact with other subjects too. Why keep it separate?

Katie

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)
• Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com