From: psci-com: on public engagement with science [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jo Brodie
Sent: 2013-August-30 11:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PSCI-COM] PDF of the Jenkin Report

Hi Rebecca

I've failed to find it but good luck to others hunting. I tried a search on Google using the title of the report, and also another search with selected excerpts, in quotation marks combined with the filetype:pdf restriction, but no.

Then I ambled through the Sci Tech Comm reports year by year and found nothing in PDF form before 2003, so I suspect it might not be readily available in that format.

If others do find it please let me know how you did so :-)

Jo

(psci-com moderator)