>> I can find out if we can change it to "doesn't give a crap about
their job or the cause" if you like?

You could possibly change it to include the following traits. The ideal
candidate:

- doesn't give a crap about their job or the cause.
- says all the right things at interview but doesn't deliver on the job.
- knows how to suck up at the right time so that all egos are kept
suitably smoothed.
- ensures that management communication targets are met regardless of
any media takeup.
- can't understand why all this interesting science stuff isn't covered
more often.
- regards journalist questions as an inconvenience to be talked over
until they shut up.
- promises to get back to journalists about questions but will never do so.
- sets up interviews then will always have something important turn up
on the morning.
- gets pompous when forced outside the normal comfort zone.
- goes sick if facing a bunch of really hostile journos, aka the 'death
in hospital' scenario.

Actually maybe you should put this stuff in a job ad. Might lead to some
interesting interviews - I'd recommend a hotel ....

Philip

+32 2 687 2177
+32 484 361336 (mob)
www.lines.be/