Victor:

<SNIP>
I guess some of you are subscribed to this newsletter too, nevertheless is quite interesting for some of the conversations held in the list, I hope you find it useful:
<SNIP>

Thanks so much for this reference, I am reading Schlegel et. al's Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences article just now over lunch:
http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2013/09/13/1311149110.full.pdf+html
It's very interesting!

Other fields have so much to contribute to design, this list helps us keep up with developments! Very useful! Thanks again!

Mike