Thanks for posting this video  Cable.

I enjoyed it but as Terry has said in the YouTube comment box a resource like this should model the best accessibility practices (eg offer accessible transcripts).  However, that can, and I am sure will, be sorted.

The video certainly offers a very upbeat view to a general audience of the ways that OpenCourseWare can work. It is a very upbeat 'sell' but I think there is a need for exactlty this!  I am amazed that I keep having to explain Open Ed to teachers, managers and learners!   It is a very well kept secret!

Has anyone got other examples of effective ways of getting the Open Ed message beyond the committed and converted?

Alastair Clark