Hi Haydn,

That's excellent news!  Well done to all involved.   I hope this proves to be an inspiration to Scottish Higher education too!

Best Wishes
Lorna

On 19 Sep 2013, at 08:05, Haydn Blackey wrote:

Hi all,

I’m glad to be able to announce the work we have been engaged with in Wales for the last few months.

Today Wales is able to confirm the commitment of all Welsh Higher Education institutions to the adoption of Open Educational principles to support Open Education Resources and Open Education Practice:

As you can imagine getting all the nation’s VCs to commit to this has been a time consuming, but we hope valuable exercise.Now to deliver on the promise of this collaberation.
Cheers,
Haydn
Haydn Blackey
Head of the Centre for Excellence in Learning and Teaching Pennaeth Canolfan Rhagoriaeth Dysgu ac Addysgu
Centre for Excellence in Learning and Teaching Canolfan Rhagoriaeth Dysgu ac Addysgu
University of South Wales Prifysgol De Cymru
Pontypridd Pontypridd
WalesCymru
CF37 1DL
Tel │Ffôn: +44 (0)1443 654331