Likewise: http://altc2013.alt.ac.uk/sessions/the-xerte-project-sustaining-open-source-innovation-343/

From: Open Educational Resources [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Scott Wilson
Sent: 05 September 2013 11:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ALT-C 2013

Well, not on OER but I'll be presenting on Open Source:

http://altc2013.alt.ac.uk/sessions/levelling-the-playing-field-for-open-source-in-education-and-public-sector-368/

On 5 Sep 2013, at 09:45, David Kernohan wrote:

Hello all – how many list members do we have presenting at ALT-C? And how many are presenting on open education related matters? I was just thinking that OER has pretty much dominated ALT for the past few years… I wonder if it would be the same this year?

David

<Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) 1.jpg>

David Kernohan
Programme Manager

T 0203 697 5826
M 07917 599296
Skype david.kernohan
Twitter @dkernohan, @ukoer
One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 882 5529 90. Jisc’s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800. jisc.ac.uk

This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to me, and immediately delete it.   Please do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment.  Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not necessarily reflect the views of the University of Nottingham.

This message has been checked for viruses but the contents of an attachment may still contain software viruses which could damage your computer system, you are advised to perform your own checks. Email communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored as permitted by UK legislation.