From: Peter Reed [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 18 September 2013 11:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: A big week for open learning in the UK

I thought the same Haydn, but then I suppose they will have to allow a few weeks minimum for word to spread and people to sign up….

Peter

On 18 Sep 2013, at 11:33, Haydn Blackey <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi David,

On the ‘big pink thing’ I note that none of its courses are ready yet – the first is available on the 14th of October. Slightly less than a launch then.

12 of the 20 will not be available until the New Year. Was the launch to early, or did the project run behind time I wonder.

Cheers,

Haydn

Haydn Blackey
Head of the Centre for Excellence in Learning and Teaching
 Pennaeth Canolfan Rhagoriaeth Dysgu ac Addysgu
Centre for Excellence in Learning and Teaching Canolfan Rhagoriaeth Dysgu ac Addysgu
University of South Wales
 Prifysgol De Cymru
Pontypridd
Pontypridd