That IS good news Haydn. :)

Have the HEIs agreed on definitions? And if so where might we find them?

(Asking for a friend....)

All the best

Suzanne

Sent from my iPhone. Apologies for brevity. 07790 905657.

On 19 Sep 2013, at 08:05, "Haydn Blackey" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi all,

I’m glad to be able to announce the work we have been engaged with in Wales for the last few months.

Today Wales is able to confirm the commitment of all Welsh Higher Education institutions to the adoption of Open Educational principles to support Open Education Resources and Open Education Practice:

http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/news/welsh-universities-commit-to-sharing-course-material-online/2007451.article
As you can imagine getting all the nation’s VCs to commit to this has been a time consuming, but we hope valuable exercise. Now to deliver on the promise of this collaberation.
Cheers,
Haydn
Haydn Blackey
Head of the Centre for Excellence in Learning and TeachingPennaeth Canolfan Rhagoriaeth Dysgu ac Addysgu
Centre for Excellence in Learning and TeachingCanolfan Rhagoriaeth Dysgu ac Addysgu
University of South WalesPrifysgol De Cymru
Pontypridd Pontypridd
WalesCymru
CF37 1DL
Tel │Ffôn: +44 (0)1443 654331