Hi All

I have just had an email from the AA, saying they are now doing various insurance cover for SMEs, was planning to give them a call

If you are the owner of a business, whether it's large or small, we would be delighted to offer you an insurance quotation. Or perhaps you know someone who would appreciate a quote?

After all, we work with a select panel of insurers, which gives us access to a wide range of comprehensive policies at highly competitive premiums covering over 250 trades and professions.

To find out just how competitive we are now, please call today on0800 107 0572 or simply visit us at:
www.theaa.com/insurance/business-insurance

AA Business Insurance looks forward to being of real value to you and your business.

Yours sincerely

Andrew Strong
Chief Executive
Automobile Association Insurance Services Limited

What we offer:
Competitive premiums, comprehensive policies
Quick turnaround on quotations
Quotes on wide range business types
Instant cover and instalment plans
Advice from friendly, knowledgeable staff

Your quote can include:
Public and employers' liability
Professional indemnity
Buildings and contents or landlords
Fleets of vehicles
Business interruption cover

Kind regards

Wendy

Wendy Stimson-Ladd RGN SCPHN (OH)
Director

AWL Occupational Health Ltd
Occupational Health, Workplace Mediation and Coaching

Tel: 			01293 532477
Mob: 		07814 288642
Website:		www.awloh.co.uk
LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=77137393&trk=tab_pro

Based in West Sussex
AWL Occupational Health Ltd is a Company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 7380521 Registered office: The Meridian, 4 Copthall House, Station Square, Coventry CV1 2FL

Please be advised that all e-mail communication relevant to assisting in the management of the OH process will be entered into the individual's OH file. This may therefore be disclosed to the client under the Data Protection Act (1998)