Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 20:42:56 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Treatment debate
To: [log in to unmask]

Thelma, I understand that 'frequent intervention' should send some alarm bells but some jobs have inherent risks that even with the best risk management/control measures in place injuries will happen. The police/fire fighters/construction workers/heavy engineering/farm working etc. Some jobs have to be done even if you cannot eliminate all the risks.  Kate