Hi

Yes, openness in my opinion is the best, for future positive relationships

Anna
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Jenkins, Jo
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 9:28 AM
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] urgent advice required

Hi Karen

I am sure other will be more eloquent but in my opinion transparency is key and I always give a copy of the requesting letter to the individual as I do the GP report.

Kind Regards

Jo

Please be advised that all e-mail communication relevant to assisting in the management of the OH process will be entered into the individual's OH file. This may therefore be disclosed to the client under the Data Protection Act (1998).

cid:image001.png@01CD7187.52DCD420

Reward & Wellbeing

Jo Jenkins | Senior Occupational Health Adviser

01223 397 552 | ( EXT 2552 )| [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Mundipharma International Limited |Unit 198 Cambridge Science Park

Milton Road | Cambridge | CB4 0AB