OMG. Guess I have even more to do now then LOL. Thanks

From: Karen Shea <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: [log in to unmask]
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 14:43:14 +0100
To: <[log in to unmask]>
ReplyTo: Occupational Health mailing list <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Audiometry

Hi
That's what I do as well
Regards

Karen Shea
MSc RN OHN DIp CMIOSH
Occupational Health and Safety Consultant Nurse
Mob: 07872 590 245
Web: www.sheaoh.co.uk

On 27 Sep 2013, at 09:00, Deborah SIMMONS <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi

We are the same as Carr, annually till we have three consecutive cat 1 results and then three yearly.

regards

Debbie Simmons