Hi all

I've to write a presentation to try and promote OH to a management
force that would be still severely missing their old walk in treatment
service and are reluctant to embrace the more absence management /
organised health promotion / health surveillance based model of OH.

The company is based in the city centre so it is not as if there is a
lack of local resources for treatment if needed.

However I know I am going to get the  "well it's lost work time if
someone goes to their GP before coming into work when they could just
pop over to you" style comments. I know all the rationales for not
having a treatment service (and I appreciate in some
industries/locations it is a valid service to offer - although maybe
not by OH) including it being beyond my scope of practice in some
areas as I am not a practice nurse however I am hoping my learned
colleagues may be able to come up with some lovely concise phrases/
bullet points to hang my argument off?

Carr

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: