Dear All,

The closing date for final articles for the October edition of YMag is Friday (6th) .

Thanks to all those who have submitted already - some great articles.

HOWEVER, I could do with some smaller items of news please... posts, successes, grants, Projects, funding or hatches & matches in our museum world!!

Small items - even just a sentence - (and piks too) asap would be appreciated.

Diolch!

Deborah
D A Wildgust
Curator / Curadur
Torfaen Museum Trust / Ymddiriedolaeth Amgueddfa Torfaen
 &

Editor, YMag, Federation newsletter

Members of the Federation of Museums & Art Galleries of Wales

- Museums empower people through education and
   inspiration
- Collections in museums help communities to regenerate
   and forge their identity
- Museums contribute to the economy