Dear All,

The closing date for final articles for the October edition of YMag is Friday (6th) .
Thanks to all those who have submitted already - some great articles.
HOWEVER, I could do with some smaller items of news please... posts, successes, grants, Projects, funding or hatches & matches in our museum world!!
Small items - even just a sentence - (and piks too) asap would be appreciated.
Diolch!

Deborah
D A Wildgust
Curator / Curadur
Torfaen Museum Trust / Ymddiriedolaeth Amgueddfa Torfaen
 &

Editor, YMag, Federation newsletter

Members of the Federation of Museums & Art Galleries of Wales

- Museums empower people through education and

   inspiration

- Collections in museums help communities to regenerate

   and forge their identity

- Museums contribute to the economy