That's good news Sally...I hadn't thought of sharing here-Jim sent me the link direct via Twitter (best sharing forum ever I have to say!) and I have disseminated to initiate appropriate response. Great to have reached you via this route!

Please share your response with me...and I will forward via @sagefemmeSB and @wemidwives!

Best wishes,

Sheena :)
Sent from my iPhone