 From: Nancy Spies <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2013 3:44 PM
Subject: [M-R] Fwd: daily church going in 12th-century?

medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture Thank you, Jaye, for this information.

Could I please tighten the focus somewhat and ask the same question specifically for the 11th and 12th centuries?  Anything pertaining to practices in Latin or Orthodox churches would be appreciated.

Again, my thanks.  I am clueless about where to even start such a search.

Nancy