From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Reynolds, Trevor
Sent: 30 September 2013 09:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: twilio

Interesting stuff but some of the possibilities they offer could potentially conflict with the regulations on automated calls:

http://www.ico.org.uk/for_organisations/privacy_and_electronic_communications/the_guide/automated_calls

And electronic mail (which includes SMS)

http://www.ico.org.uk/for_organisations/privacy_and_electronic_communications/the_guide/electronic_mail

Trevor Reynolds
Collections Registrar, English Heritage