#uklibchat, the monthly Twitter discussion, is meeting Tuesday 1 October 6:30pm - 8:30pm

Our topic will be ‘what they don’t teach you in library school’ -  practical advice, tips and insights to those starting out in library and information work.  We’ll also be inviting people to finish the sentence ‘When I started out in LIS I never thought I’d…’

If you're interested in joining in, look at our agenda for the chat and add your own questions here.

We hope you can join us on Tuesday night, on #uklibchat. If you've never taken part before and are wondering what it's all about you can read a guide to #uklibchatting here.

Best wishes,

The #uklibchat Team

http://www.uklibchat.wordpress.com

*apologies for cross posting*