#uklibchat, the monthly Twitter discussion, is meeting *Tuesday 1 October
6:30pm - 8:30pm*.

Our topic will be ‘what they don’t teach you in library school’ -
 practical advice, tips and insights to those starting out in library and
information work.  We’ll also be inviting people to finish the sentence
‘When I started out in LIS I never thought I’d…’

If you're interested in joining in, look at our agenda for the chat and add
your own questions
here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/15X-91swSHUeYISEQMlm9meTRe_ug905szw4NtpTk7tA/edit>
.

We hope you can join us on Tuesday night, on #uklibchat. If you've never
taken part before and are wondering what it's all about you can read a guide
to #uklibchatting here<http://uklibchat.wordpress.com/guide-to-uklibchatting/>
.

Best wishes,

The #uklibchat Team