I have had a reply (see below) and it's all working now - hooray :)

Kind Regards
Jo Hooper
Library Assistant
Library
University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust (BRI)
Level 5, Education Centre
Upper Maudlin Street
Bristol
BS2 8AE
Tel: 0117 3420105
Fax: 0117 9170161

Dear Joanna,

thank you for your email. There was a problem with the HDAS servers earlier this morning which has now been resolved- service resumed at 9.30am. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused by this.
Regards,

Tina Allen

Application support