It is working here - albeit very slowly.  I am using Safari.  Thanks to the person on this list who suggested that as a solution last time.

Kind regards,
Madeleine

I will be running the Middlesbrough 10k on Sunday 8th September to raise money for Arthritis Research UK.  Please sponsor me at www.justgiving.com/StillMadeleine or ask me for a paper sponsor form.

Madeleine Still ACLIP

Librarian

North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust

Tel: 01642 624789 (Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday)

Tel: 01429 522632 (Monday, Thursday)

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Oxford Medicine

Online Oxford Medicine Online available now with your Athens password. Ask a member of LIS staff for more information or visit www.oxfordmedicine.com Please give feedback on this product at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/97G2N7R