Dear Colleagues,

We open for business in our new premises on Monday 7th October 2013. The new address should be at the foot of this email, but incase it isn’t, here it is:

Royal College of Psychiatrists

21 Prescot Street

LONDON

E1 8BB

The main switchboard number is the same, and our email address, [log in to unmask] won’t change. Not sure about our extensions. We will advise after the move,

Kind regards,

Beverley Berry

Library and Information Manager

Royal College of Psychiatrists

17 Belgrave Square

London

SW1X 8PG

020 7235 2351 ext 6138

www.rcpsych.ac.uk

From 7 October 2013 the London premises of the Royal College of Psychiatrists are at 21 Prescot Street, London E1 8BB

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of the Royal College of Psychiatrists. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer. The Royal College of Psychiatrists is a charity registered in England and Wales (228636) and in Scotland (SC038369)