**Apologies for Cross-Posting**

With a Little Help from My Friends - FIL@BL St Pancras - BOOKING NOW OPEN!

The Forum for Interlending and Information Delivery's (FIL) annual Interlending training and update day is taking place at the British Library Document Supply Centre in St Pancras, London during the afternoon of Friday 15th November 2013. Information about St Pancras can also be found here http://www.bl.uk/aboutus/quickinfo/loc/stp/

The programme features news and developments from the British Library as well as speakers covering aspects of partnership working and collaboration. We are also offering the opportunity to network and meet fellow ILL staff as well as a very mysterious mystery tour!  Worth the fee in itself to see if Scooby Doo turns up  .... ?

Places are limited to 40 delegates - So book now to avoid disappointment! Price £30 members, £45 non members (if you would like to become a FIL member to reduce costs please email me :)!)

Please register for a place at  http://www.forumforinterlending.org.uk/filblst-pancras-friends-2 by the 8th November.

Any queries, let me know - [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Jennie

FIL@BLSt P
With a Little Help from My Friends
Friday 15th November 2013
Programme

13.00

Welcome & Overview of the Afternoon

Kate Ebdon
British Library/BL Observer FIL

13.10

Talk 1:
All Together Now - BL Working in Partnership

Sam Tillett
British Library

14.00

Talk 2:
Clio and the BL: Working together

Jennifer Perkins
Clio

15.00

Coffee & Networking

15.20

We Can Work it Out - FIL Focus Group?

Gillian Wilson
NWLIP/CONARLS Observer FIL

Mark Kluzek
Kings College London

15.50

Event Round Up

Kate Ebdon
British Library/BL Observer FIL

16.00 & 16.05

Magical Mystery Tour (2 groups)

17.00

Event Close

Please Note:

This event is limited to 40 delegates

Please note that photographs may be taken during the event for promotional use on the FIL Website and Newsletter.  Please advise a FIL Committee Member at the start of the event if you do not wish for your photograph/image to be taken.

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachments hereto contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be confidential or legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail and you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail or any attachments, as this may be unlawful.