As a not-for-profit organisation the Geological Society of London is pleased to be working to promote geoscience education, communicate geoscience research and practice, foster innovation in the geosciences and show leadership in the geosciences community nationally and internationally.  As part of our mission we developed the renowned Lyell Collection to enable your researchers to access the very best content in our journals and Special Publications.

The titles and formats available through the Lyell Collection, and described in our 2014 Price List, are designed to serve the needs of the Earth science community worldwide: http://www.geolsoc.org.uk/lcaccess

We are particularly proud of our Special Publications series which publishes articles using our publish-ahead-of print system, Online First, without waiting for the compilation of the printed hardback book.  This means that the latest research is available to geoscientists faster than before and authors will have the satisfaction of knowing their work may be read and cited by colleagues shortly after being accepted for publication

About the Geological Society Publishing House

The Society founded its Publishing House in Bath, UK in 1988. It is now a major international Earth science publisher and is dedicated to providing a high-quality service to Earth scientists throughout the world. The Society publishes a diverse range of books and journals, with over 10,000 pages of new peer-reviewed geoscience literature being made available every year.

GSL journals:
The Journal of the Geological Society
Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology

Co-published journals:
Petroleum Geoscience, with the European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers (EAGE)
Geochemistry: Exploration, Environment, Analysis, with the Association of Applied Geochemists (AAG)

Journals published for other societies:
Journal of Micropalaeontology
Proceedings of the Yorkshire Geological Society
Scottish Journal of Geology

Around 20-25 new books are published each year to add to the back catalogue of around 400 publications, and are available as part of the Lyell Collection Complete, as a Special Publications subscription or as part of a Special Publications Archive.

For more information, please contact Anne Davenport, Head of Sales Marketing and Distribution: [log in to unmask]

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG