Apologies for cross-posting

Dear All,

As an extension of research previously undertaken for an MSc in Information
and Library Management I am looking into what practical steps constitute a
diligent search, specifically when digitising orphan works. I am aiming to
collect a range of policies or step-by-step guidelines from orphan works
digitising institutions and organisations to compare their approaches.

This will hopefully result in a best practice framework and collection of
important avenues to consider when digitising orphan works to ensure a
diligent search has been confidently carried out.

Please may I ask if anyone undertaking such projects would be willing to
share their diligent search policy or practical step by step guides for
staff. If you do not have access to these documents yourself but know of
projects which may be able to help I would gratefully welcome any
suggestions for further contact.

I am aiming to reach as many organisations who have these policies in order
to gather as much evidence as possible. These policies will not be
published, any responses will be anonymised and be retained purely for my
own research and possibly contribute towards a CILIP Chartership portfolio.

Many thanks for your time,

Lucy