From: Ro Rossiter [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 09 September 2013 08:48
To: Glynis Murphy; Aida Malovic
Subject: FW: Info from Stephen re Be Safe Ass Psych job being advertised on NHS jobs website today

Please let any relevant colleagues know re this post being advertised on NHS website

________________________________
From: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 08:45:12 +0100

Dear all
Please see note from Stephen below... and forward to any colleagues you may think might be interested. Thanks R

"Can you do me a favour and email the ld group to say that Bé Safe has an assistant psychologist post on the nhs website today for the childrens programme Bristol based Will bé withdrawn after 30 applicants

Amb on a train and forgot to email Friday

Regards

Stephen

This message was sent from my BlackBerry".